The "Recording Ring" is a unique, aesthetically stunning studio warning light that can be easily attached to any microphone stand. It can work standalone or simultaneously with any microphone. A compact and solid unit made of anodized aluminium, it signals "Recording" by glowing red, and "Record Ready" by glowing yellow. The Recording Ring has the same functionality as the Recording Lamp, and has to be connected to the PunchLight GPI, PunchLight MIDI or the Relay SwitchBox either of which act as a trigger. It is designed for studios where aesthetics are important.
- Connects to the PunchLight MIDI/GPI or Relay SwitchBox USB
- Indicates recording (red) and record ready/preroll (yellow)
- Size - 6,0 cm x 2,3 cm (2,38" x 0,92")
- Removable cable (10m) with 4P4C (RJ10) connectors included (different length on request)
- Current consumption - 20 mA per colour
- Solid aluminium design - anodised black
- Threaded for standard mic stand 5/8"
- Thread adapter 1/2" and 3/8" included (US to European)