The Recording PlexSign is a brand-new uniquely designed light unit set in high-grade plexiglass. The illuminated letters are engraved using a high precision milling technique. Aesthetically stunning, it has the same functionality as the Recording Display. It can be connected to the GPI ThruBox or the MIDI SwitcherBox either of which act as a trigger. It is designed for studios where aesthetics are important. In the standard version the product displays "RECORDING" in red and also has a light for standby/cue (yellow). It attaches to any door or wall via two short wires with hooks. It comes in a very smart brushed aluminium casing.
• Connection to Switcher Box or GPI ThruBox
• Indicating recording (red) and record ready/preroll (yellow)
• Size - 50cm x 11cm x 2cm, 19,7" x 4,3" x 0,8" (w x h x d) (LARGE)
• Size - 29.5cm x 7cm x 2cm, 11,6" x 2,7" x 0,8" (w x h x d) (MINI)
• Tube color - platinum
• Fixes to wall via two 10cm wires (other lengths on request)